COMMENTS: Book: Black & White World II
We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason.

John & Allen

Congrats! You guys are the best! Glad to see it's published. Now I know what to get friends for the holidays

John - I'll buy the first one personally, using small, unmarked bills, after darts...what do you say? Bring along book one, too!

Allan

Posted by Grantman at November 28, 2004 04:45 PM

Congratulations! I can't wait to see it.

Posted by Corvvs (Jackson Crawford) at November 28, 2004 07:12 PM

Awesome! Just in time for Christmas!

Posted by J. at November 28, 2004 08:14 PM

Another home rum from the real DYNAMIC DUO
Cox and Forkum!The top Political Cartoonist
in the world,bar none.Thats my true opinion.Oliphant,Ramirez,Trudodo and honey
buns Rall had better move to Cuba or France because true Americanism is coming with a
vengeance,baby!

Posted by Pauly Pikaso at November 28, 2004 08:19 PM

You'll see my order from a few moments ago. Wish I could have ordered both titles at the same time.

Posted by Aaron's Rantblog at November 29, 2004 05:23 AM

Just in time for gift-giving season. Just one thing, though:

Several readers have requested singed copies, but we are unable to offer them at this time, mainly because we can't easily handle all the shipping requirements.

I don't mind if the copies I order aren't singed, but can I get them nicely warmed?

Posted by McGehee at November 29, 2004 06:34 AM

McGehee....

Thanks for the heads-up. (Although "singed" copies might be kinda dramatic...)

Posted by Forkum at November 29, 2004 08:12 AM

Aaron...

Both titles will eventually be available together on Amazon.com. Unfortunately, because we waited to include the election cartoons, we were not able to get the book on Amazon.com as soon as we would have liked. Thanks very much for your purchase, to you and everyone buying books.

Posted by Forkum at November 29, 2004 08:15 AM

John & Allen:

Congratulations to the new book! I look forward to read it when I am back from my adventure (school project) in Sopron, Hungary.

All the Best,

Martin Lindeskog - American in spirit.
Gothenburg, Sweden (a.k.a the socialist "paradise").

Posted by Martin Lindeskog at November 29, 2004 10:39 AM

John & Allen -

Congratulations on your second book. Is there a way to get it shipped Priority Mail to an FPO address? I'll be in Fallujah until February or March.

Posted by Jason at November 29, 2004 11:57 AM

I can't wait to get this. I bought the first one and after I finished just about everyone I know borrowed it from me. I have a feeling the same thing is going to happen when I buy the second one.

-Grace

Posted by Grace Marzioli at November 29, 2004 01:23 PM

You've got to sell that color Uncle Sam as a poster! :-D

Keep up the good work, Cheers, -Ali

Posted by Ali at November 29, 2004 03:25 PM

When I want to make a point I forward one of your cartoons to my advicory. I enjoyed your last book and will order this one as well.

Posted by Ken Hughes at November 29, 2004 07:22 PM

Alright! Are you going to let me advertise this on my site, or am I going to have to put a "Not affilliated with..." sign on my blog?

Posted by kermit at November 29, 2004 08:26 PM

it's on Amazon, now, but no picture

Posted by at December 2, 2004 01:45 AM

Just curious.. would I be able to get these boks at, say a Barnes and Noble?? Just wondering.

Posted by ThaSickness at December 2, 2004 02:24 AM

Regarding Amazon.com ... Thanks for the heads-up. It appears that they are listing the book as available [for shipping in about a week]. I'm told that [that time will eventually drop to] 1 to 2 days. I'll keep checking and keep everyone posted.

Regarding Barnes & Noble stores ... Since the large majority of our orders will originate online, we decided to offer a smaller wholesale discount than brick-and-mortar stores prefer. I'm certain the book will be available at B&N online, but the stores may choose not to order the book for customers who request it. Because we are a very small self-publisher, there was little chance that the book would be carried on the shelves. That's why were concentrating our efforts on Internet sales.

Posted by Forkum at December 2, 2004 09:54 AM

I ordered 4 copies, 3 as gifts and one for myself. Hopefully I'll get them in the 3 days B&N offers...Great cover for the book and thanks for the many laughs.

Posted by bigair9 at December 4, 2004 06:53 PM

Looks about as informative as Nazi cartoon propaganda from WW2.

Posted by at December 10, 2004 08:34 AM

Looks like you know nothing about our cartoons. I've added sample cartoons to this post for those who want to make an informed opinion about our work.

Posted by Forkum at December 10, 2004 10:48 AM