COMMENTS: BlogNashville Ends
We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason.

Cool!

Posted by Elton John at May 8, 2005 01:19 AM

Comments!! Excellent!

...

I have nothing to disagree with here. :(

Posted by Chris Wage at May 8, 2005 01:21 AM

John: Are you still "angry"?! ;)

Allen:
Thanks for the reports from BlogNashville. I am working on my Annual Blog Report III. EGO had its third blogiversary yesterday.

All the Best,

Martin Lindeskog - American in spirit.
Gothenburg, Sweden

Posted by Martin Lindeskog at May 8, 2005 07:29 AM

It was really great meeting you both. It was a great weekend.. hope everyone's blood pressure has gone down!

For the record, Chris and I don't have the same blog. Mine is http://pink-kitt.blogspot.com.

Posted by Pink Kitty at May 8, 2005 02:21 PM

Lemme try that again.. pink-kitty.blogspot.com

Posted by Pink Kitty at May 8, 2005 02:23 PM

Chris Wage: And I opened the comments just for you! :-) Nice meeting you in person. At least we have the MX-5 as a shared value!

Martin: Happy Third Blogiversary! (John is a little less angry. Blood pressure being monitored as we speak.)

Pink Kitty: Good to see you again. I'm so sorry about that link mix up. That's what happens when I try to type around midnight. The link should be okay now.

Posted by Forkum at May 8, 2005 03:31 PM

Hey Cox and Forkum,

Sorry I got your names mixed up on my blog. I've since corrected the error. And after all that talk about name tags you'd think I would have paid closer attention. But I didn't, I blame it on ADD.

By the way thanks for the helpful map to the Wolfie's thing you drew. If this political toon thing doesn't work out I think you have a future in cartography. ;o)

Posted by Eric J at May 8, 2005 04:25 PM

So did Chris give you any tidbits as to what Sam & Zed and Jan & Damon will do next?

Posted by Macker at May 8, 2005 05:59 PM

Allen & John:
Y'all need medication. As do I. Which we got at that beer joint.It was fun, and the fact that John & I almost fell down seems appropriate, somehow.

Macker, you'll see. Here.

John:Awesome caricatures, and I salute your capacity to tolerate Wild Turkey-the drink, I mean, not the-never mind.

Posted by chris muir at May 8, 2005 06:52 PM

Macker: Chris told us all the "Day by Day" plots for the next two and half years, and let me tell you -- hang on to your mouse!

Aw, who am I kidding? We plied him with 11 different kinds of beer, and got nothing out of him. Hes a vault!

Well, he did tell us one thing...

Posted by Forkum at May 8, 2005 10:23 PM

Hey, great meeting you guys at the Friday night gig the other day. Also, thoroughly enjoyed my time sitting next to John at the 'disagreement' session.

Posted by Tom at May 8, 2005 10:39 PM

Tom ... Finally! I knew there was ONE dude who had my back in that particular kerfuffle.

Later on I tried mightily to remember your site and kept coming up empty. When you left your comment...that did it. We've added you to the "met" list in the post.

Really cool meeting you.

Posted by cox at May 8, 2005 11:21 PM

Cox,

Really enjoyed meeting you Sat after our lovely time with Winer.

My thoughts just went up on my blog at Two Minute Offense.

Stan Brown

Posted by stan at May 9, 2005 09:31 AM

Glad to see most of us emerged unscathed from the 85% sanitary lunch spot. Good to meet you all (John, Allen, and Chris, ...)!

Posted by Gabe at May 10, 2005 12:27 PM

Gabe ... Yes, not only did we survive, but I actually enjoyed the food!

I had trouble finding your site (kept spelling it "memeoranda" instead of "memorandum") until yesterday when I saw this post at Scared Monkeys.

I enjoyed meeting you and wish you the best with your site.

Posted by Forkum at May 10, 2005 12:39 PM

Cox & Forkum,

You guys were a blast. I am so glad I got the opportunity to meet you. We'll have to plan a beverage consumption outing in the future.

We have a pretty cool tribute thing planned for you guys in the not too distant future.

Posted by Red at May 11, 2005 05:06 PM

No room for comments on previous blog, so I'll answer the question here. For live cartoon blogging, you will need a tablet computer with a wireless antenna card in the PCMCIA slot.

Not hot-spot wireless, but unfettered walk around wireless like a cell phone. I tested out the Verizon card and was not satisfied. Now that AT&T and Cingular have merged, I'll probably try their card next.

Pricey though, at about $80 per month plus a few bills for the card.

Posted by American Daughter at May 15, 2005 08:56 PM

American Daughter... That's even more "live" than I had in mind! But I imagine what you suggest would do the trick. I figured a laptop with a handheld scanner, for scanning ink drawings, would work (but even that assumes the venue has wi-fi). Thanks for the advice.

Posted by Forkum at May 16, 2005 12:32 PM